Sell Used Outdoor Gear
Out with the old, in with the new. Sell us your lightly-loved gear & technical apparel. We’ll give you a cash offer or you can maximize your buyback with a 50% bonus if you put the value on a gift card. Turn your extra gear into someone else’s new adventure kit at FERAL.
For the most up-to-date list of what we’re currently buying and temporarily not buying, click the link below.
Gear We Buy
Tents & Shelters
Foam Sleeping Pads
Backpacks & Duffels
Jackets & Clothing
Stoves & Cookware
Headlamps & Lanterns
Maps & Books
How It Works
Bring your clean item(s) to FERAL Denver any day of the week, 10-8. Don’t forget your ID. It is mandatory.
If we determine your items meet our criteria, we make you a cash offer.
Want to maximize your buy-back? We’ll give you a 50% bonus above the cash offer if you put the value on a gift card for future use. Out with the old, in with the new!
It’s that simple. No consignment. Sell it to us, we take it from there.
The Fine Print
- Gear buy-back is available seven days a week 10am-8pm.
- All items must be clean and be in excellent condition. No dog hair. No dirt. No exceptions.
- We are unable to offer estimates over the phone. Each item must be inspected on site before an offer can be made.
- We require a physical state-issued ID every time you sell at FERAL. No print outs. No apps. No exceptions.
- All items are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Offers are always based upon our current inventory needs.
- All gear buybacks are final.
Looking to Buy Used Gear?
We want to make adventure accessible and sustainable. Our used gear program makes it easier to get great gear at an affordable price while keeping gear where it belongs, on the trail.