Do you consider yourself a camp food expert? Do you have a special dish or dessert that always wows your fellow camp mates?
Join us for our 1st Annual FERAL Camp Food Cookoff! Compete against other camp food “chefs” for big gift cards and bragging rights.
There will be two categories, dishes and desserts. You can participate in one or both, but a separate dish must be prepared for each.
Voting will be done via ballot by anyone that walks in the shop between 12pm-1pm. One ballot per person. Invite your friends to show up and vote for your dish!
The winner of each category will receive a $300 FERAL gift card.
Day of Event:
Sign up to participate here: https://forms.gle/AwqEEaMaTapvPy7o8
9:30am | Participants can arrive to set up.
10:00am | Preparation and cooking can begin.
12:00pm | Cooking must be finished and food must be ready to serve. Tasting and voting begins.
1:00pm | Tasting and voting finishes.
FERAL will provide:
– 2 Burner Camp Stove (must be used if you are cooking)
– Propane fuel
– Small serving plates/utensils for tasting and voting
Participants will provide:
– Everything else needed to prepare/cook your meal
Other things to know:
– Refrigeration will not be available. If you have something that needs to stay cold you will need to bring a cooler. Just like a camping trip.
– You are responsible for clean up and load out. Just like a camping trip, please leave no trace.
– All food must be prepared/cooked on site.
Additional details will be provided via email once you sign up to participate with the link above.